F1 Rocks: TV Show
F1 Rocks staged a series of concerts with Beyonce, Black Eyed Peas and No Doubt on the eve of the Singapore Grand Prix.
How could it increase the value of its sponsorship rights for clients LG and Singapore Tourist Board?
- From a music event seen by 7,000 people in a field to TV shows watched by 30m viewers in 172 markets around the world
- $26m media value for sponsors
- One of the most successful International brand-funded TV shows
Create TV shows that fuse the glamour and excitement of Formula 1 with the biggest artists in the world.
Deliver these to broadcasters and websites as brand-funded programming with LG and Singapore Tourist Board as sponsors.
With best in breed partners Done & Dusted, North One and Precious Media, two 60 minute TV shows were created: a music show, and a lifestyle entertainment show.
Each showcased the best of the music and a series of driver and artist challenges e.g:
- The Black Eyed Peas doing a pit stop challenge with the Sahara Force India team
- Lewis Hamilton meeting up with Beyonce
- Mark Webber “kung fu fighting” with Asian film star Rain
The shows were delivered to broadcasters as sponsor- bumpered shows with LG and Singapore Tourist Board messaging integrated into the editorial of the show.
Click on the video on the right to see an example of one of the backstage videos created for LG.